Just curious, how many of you actually read the 440 page report? ;)
Yeah, couldn't get through it either.

It seems to me that aside from pricing which needs to be somehow
proportional to GDP/head, another issue is timing. Media need to be
universally available at the same time. Staggering the release of your
movie/software/whatever based on geography no longer makes sense.

//ha...@qedx.com