I have 1 suggestion which I already suggested during the Inter-Distro
Workshop.

We all collect money to buy a 1U dedicated server, and put 1TB or 2TB hard
disk.
Then we colo the server at any datacenter, which cost around RM250-RM350.

Then, each of us sponsor RM20 or RM30 every month to pay for the colo
service.

For that 1U server, we host all major distro's repo. And only host x86 and
x64 archives.
By this, we will be able to host a lot of distro's repo.
According to the Debian mirror setup tutorial, we are able to exclude with
architecture we do not want to host.

--
*GarfieldWTF <http://garfield.in>*
Debian User Community (Malaysia)