On 4/3/11 12:29 PM, riZer Enterprise wrote:
for me cacian and makian build my strength. so beware i gain power with that. it's just make me fuller in person
<snipped>
2. kalau saya terasa hati baru saya akan beringat so kalau nak nasihat saya (DO NOT) talk nice to me. Bagi saya sakit hati baru saya tak akan lupa (orang kedah panggil = "lengai") sebab bengang yang terpendam akibat kena maki. :)

My policy now is not to maki the murid. I let the customer maki the murid for me. Then i maki the customer. So the murid tak buruk sangka. KAKAHKAH.
I don't think anyone gain power from hurtful remarks. I am speaking from 29 yrs experience working, kene maki, maki balik and kene maki lagi.
Ppl gain power from seeing what they themselves could achieve. If you still malas, even Allah cannot help you.
The best srength i get is from getting almost no pay while preaching and contributing free lunch code and tutorials. When 5 more mouths at home is awaiting or their kungfu daddy to bring home food is where i get my strength. I am willing to clean jamban and eat grass to prove myself. So far i have never gone hungry. Allah always generous. He is my greatest teacher. He holds the Qadha and Qadar. He always give me from where i least expected. This is all i can teach my murid. It is not in the Jawoh language. It is in the language of the qalbu.