On 4/3/11 12:29 PM, riZer Enterprise wrote:
for me cacian and makian build my strength. so beware i gain power with that. it's just make me fuller in person
<snipped>
2. kalau saya terasa hati baru saya akan beringat so kalau nak nasihat saya (DO NOT) talk nice to me. Bagi saya sakit hati baru saya tak akan lupa (orang kedah panggil = "lengai") sebab bengang yang terpendam akibat kena maki. :)

Sebenarnya, lebih baik tahan segan buat kesilapan is more useful than tahan kene maki. A very important character of a hacker is to make the most brilliant of mistakes rather been scared stiff and not willing to try and fail and learn something new.

Software bugs are mistakes that occur everyday. Open Source allows more eyeballs to make all bugs shallow. In it means alot of fume, flames and discord that FOSS person lives thru within a thiriving community. You will have an interesting life. If not, drop IT and take up culinary science.

.