rafe,

the kostem guys are wondering, would an online magazine be considered as
creative multimedia content ?

if so, are there any benefits / funds / money / facilities that are
accessible for this ?

if we have some funding i was thinking of creating an engine for a
multimedia interactive magazine like :

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/02/the-wired-ipad-app-a-video-demonstration/
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/05/mag_editors_letter/
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wired-magazine/id373903654?mt=8

instead of using flash, we could use html5 and ajax.

the idea is to make website more attractive and immersive through a magazine
style layout.

i think it will also make a great tool for publishing corporate reports,
etc. instead of just pdf reports, viewers can access interactive videos,
mash-up the numbers, visualise numbers using interactive charts, ....