Hi rafe,

we are not depending on the sponsor. i repeat NOT DEPENDING on the sponsor.
a proper discussion need to take place especially for major decision as
this. kindly refer to the previous topic on the pros and cons. Remember what
we did last year? Meeting and discussion for almost everyday :). And we had
to report everything to you, as our main sponsor. This time will be a bit
different la off course. Main sponsor will not involve in everything..