im really glad that my mindset towards hackerspacekl is wrong
sorry if im being to direct
but that is what myself feel,
its ok then, i will come to next event if threre are been created

about the infest fest, the idea of having it during MOSC is a good idea
it should be opened to public
maybe im not being realistic since event towards introducing OSS had been
done and i do think it is unsuccessfully achieve is target.. right? based on
your all words

so what can we do know towards this?
having an event at hackerspace?
or preparing for it during the MOSC?