Dear friends,

Such Installfest is good. But I personally don't have enough time to spend
for hanging around, waiting to meet new linux user who have that effort to
come to such place just to solve their linux problem.

I would like to suggest to those who are 'rajin' enough and have a lot of
time for community, please do join us on IRC. We have #osdc.my #ubuntu-my
#fedora-my #kostem.my under irc.freenode.net to hang around every day at
your own place on your own sweet time. Those newbies can come on this
channels and ask newbies questions. All of us can help them in real time and
make our community active and alive.

If you don't know how to join us on IRC, just install any IRC client like
xchat or irssi or even mIRC (in windows), connect to irc.freenode.net server
and join our community channels. Park your nick and wait for those newbies
to come. You can also invite them to come there too. It's easy right?

--
Best Wishes,

M. Fauzilkamil Zainuddin
ApOgEE a.k.a JeRuNgKuN