ok i am trying to guess what you are trying to do

   1. vine toolkit is not really a framework ! it's a library to give you
   nice grids : http://fury.man.poznan.pl/vinetoolkit/ - think of it like
   jquery ui
   2. flex is a framework : http://www.adobe.com/products/flex/
   3. look at demo using liferay as the portal framework :
   http://vinetoolkit.org/content/vine-and-liferay
   4. liferay has a lot more documentation, so use it to create your
   portlet, then only put the vine toolkit layer on top of it.
   5. if you are using the flex ide, consider using eclipse or netbeans or
   intellij or something ....

i dont use liferay, nor do i use flex. this is the first time i am looking
at vine.

spend time learning and using web application frameworks like liferay,
grails, adempiere,.... then if anything goes wrong, blame it on the
framework !

would be really cool if you could write about how to use the api in
adempiere. maybe you can create a blogging website or forum using adempiere.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 8:26 AM, Harisfazillah Jamel <linuxmalay...@gmail.com