Team,

We are back online. Thank you all for all the feedback given.

Thanks to web team, Rizal, Syahril, Shaifful, Sukma and to name a few
thats help us on this. ( ada ramai lagi ni just angkat tangan yang
membantu).

Please visit

http://www.mosc.my/

For registration, its work in progress due to approval and agreement
need to be sign between us and AMDI USM. This is administration work
so harap bersabar.

Thanks all.