Hi Adrian,

On 8/8/07, Adrian Egli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> thank you very much. Now i can use the latest SVN version and my application
> still works fine. I guess this prototype
> archi is quite good. i didn't know this implementation.

The new implementation works, and hopefully good enough for our
purposes, if it ins't we'll just have evolve things a bit further.

> I am not sure if we have to foce the user pass through the create method. if
> a user has to change the behaviour of such a very low-level
> class, it should be aware what is going on by handling this.

The fact that these classes a predominantly background implementation
classes that majority of users won't ever need to know about gives us
a bit of free play with how we go about setting them up, and also a
bit of free play with w.r.t altering how things are set up.  At least
that's my hope ;-)