Hello,

> My suggestion is, first let the operating system search for the shared
> library, only after that OSG should search for it, probably some OSG
> specific library search environmental variable, something like
> OSG_PLUGIN_PATH.

While I have not had problems with the current behaviour as some
posters in this thread have, I agree with this idea. Let the OS look
for the library (.so/.dll) first, and then if it isn't found OSG can
look for it in other ways.

I will for sure test any patch for this, since I have not had problems
before I will expect not to have any after either :-)

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/