OK,

I've tried redefining the manipulator directly and I tried with the main
camera. Both methods fail to actually update the trackball's center & radius.

Ex:

m_rpMainCamera->setViewMatrixAsLookAt( vnew_eye, vnew_center, vnew_up );

    or...

m_rpTerrainManipulator->setHomePosition( vnew_eye,v new_center, vnew_up );

What's the recommended way to do this?

Thanks,

- Nick -