Hi John,

osgText::Text doesn't need an update traversal to sync itself after an
update, so it should be possible to update the text, draw the text,
update the text etc.  As to why this doesn't work in your case I do
not know, its hardly a part of design spec for osgText.

I would however suggest if you have multiple text entries on a single
then use multiple text objects.

Robert.