-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:25 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] solaris build error -- sockinet.cpp

HI Andy,

If the throw needs to be conditional then this is probably what needs
to be done.  Putting up with a warning is far better than breaking the
build so it might be best to just remove it right now.

I do actually wonder why herror() is there at all.  The function is
not used anywhere in the .net plugin...  I commented it out and
everything compiled...

Could you try commenting out the offending line and let me know if it
builds ok.

Robert.

On 9/18/07, Andy Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> David Callu added the throw() as a warning fix.
>

> Could it be that this needs to be conditional?  He needed it under
Linux