Hi María,

There have been changes to Registry but I don't recall any that should
break your usage model.  Tracs provides online browsing of changes,
the place for Registry.cpp is:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/log/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/src/osgDB/Registry.cpp

Click on the ChngSt entry to see what the diffs are on each checkin.

As for a crash on an ATI card, when used with a Java, this is well
beyond what I have access to, experience of.  It could be an ATI
driver bug, it could be a Java related issue, it could be an OSG that
only appears in certain usage models.  With so little to go on there
is nothing I can do to divine what might be wrong though.

Robert.