Thanks All,

exactly what i am looking for some days, why i have to use a negative
PolygonOffset. But i still not found the problem.
may i did a bad mistake in the code. i would like doing a review and of the
presented code. may there is a z-flip inside what would be
really bad. i don't know yet what's going wrong.

/adegli