It is the issue of () vs (...).

Our Mac guy came by and pointed out that include/osg/GLU has an ifdef
for APPLE where GLU_CALLBACK_PARAMETER is defined to be '...'.  When he
comments this out, it compiles for him.

I see that there was an early August change in this file, but I haven't
been able to figure out the SVN diff command enough to figure out what
specifically it was.

Why does GLU_CALLBACK_PARAMETER need to be ...?

Why aren't more people seeing this?  (Some have seen it, according to
some older messages, but I don't know how they are getting past it now.)

He also asks whether we really need to continue supporting AIX.  He
doesn't know whether the ... is necessary for AIX, but it seems to be
hurting us.

I do think something on our end exposed this (and I don't know what it
was), but we're suspicious of this line.

Could you clear any of this up?

thanks
andy