Robert Osfield wrote:
> Hi Ralf,
>
> Thanks for the clarification, I'm afraid my trip meant not following
> threads too closely.
>
> I've reviewed the code and the if (!array->getVertex..()) line is
> wrong, and Ulrich pointed to the correct implementation.
>
> I've fixed the relevant code and checked it into SVN.

Sorry to bother you again, but did you take a look at the other lines of
code I pointed out? I think the same problem exists there.

line 1123:
if (!array->getVertexBufferObject()) vbo = array->getVertexBufferObject();

line 1170:
if (!array->getVertexBufferObject()) array->setVertexBufferObject(0);

line 1178:
if (!elements->getElementBufferObject())
elements->setElementBufferObject(0);

The "!" should be removed in all three cases.

thx
cm