Whaooo !

Thanks ! thanks ! thanks !!!!!...
That's exactly what I was looking for... it's really great ! :-)

just a small point : you're binary distribution is not working : at least
osg24-osgUtil.dll is missing for me :-)

I have osg25-*** on my computer.... Could someone tell me what this means by
the way ? why this prefix on the dll files ?

But I successfully rebuild your application from the sources with OSG
2.2and wxWidgets
2.8.4 on winXP (with Visual Studio .NET 2003)...
Sorry I don't have a valid linux dev station for the moment.

thanks again... Now I finally have a working example :-)

Manu.