Oh, I think I know what happened. Were you compiling in Leopard
against the 10.4u SDK and not the 10.5 SDK? It looks like I forgot to
check in a minor fix to handle that case which might explain your
compile problem.

I just checked in my forgotten fix which I hope solves this problem.

This is actually a specific instance of a bigger problem though in
which I have notes coming. Without going into detail here, Apple
screwed up and in very specific cases when using OpenGL with C++ and
libraries, Apple accidently broke binary compatibility between things
building with 10.5 and OpenGL/C++ things built against 10.4u (or
earlier).

-Eric