Hi Dave,

Apologies for the long delay on this reply.  I haven't had the chance
to keep up with OSG in the last couple weeks.

I think you should be fine passing the default-constructed
OsgDB::ReaderWriter::Options.  It may be that this is just a problem
with VS 2008.  Also if you haven't rebuilt the osgDotNet wrappers for
that version, I could easily see that causing problems.

If you're able I'd recommend trying it with VS 2005 and/or straight
native OSG to see if either of those will work.

-Mike