Yep, I gonna fix it and send it in asap.

Richard

On Nov 13, 2007 2:24 PM, Schmidt, Richard, SDGE1
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This would require a huge a amount of change, however it's compilant
> glsl than... (is it?!)

While it would be the nice to have the same convention as GLSL, the
OSG's decision to use post multiplication long way pre-dates GLSL.
The OSG follows how OpenGL actually stores matrices, rather than what
is documented and adopted for GLSL.

Changing to fit GLSL conventions would require refactoring a lot of
OSG and critically user code, and in a way that would be awkward to
catch automatically catch possible bugs that it'd introduce.  If we
were still in pre beta days it'd be easier, but right now we have a
lot less flexibility, the 2.x has to stick with the current
convention.

Fixing the Vec Quat bug is important to do, I'll currently focused on
other work right now so can't tackle this right away.  Any chance you
fix the offending methods and send them into osg-users?