On Nov 13, 2007 4:07 PM, Dorosky, Christopher G
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just to clarify here, are we changing the way things work, or simply
> adding another operation?
> If we change the way things are working, hopefully it will be reflected
> strongly in the release notes.

We are talking about changing the Vec * Quat methods to fix them.
These methods aren't something that is widely used so I'd expect not
much in the way of user relies upon these methods nor there currently
broken implementation.  There is of course a danger of breaking user
code that relies on it working the wrong way round.   One possibility
might be to do an optional build that issue a compile error when ever
a Vec * Quat is found so users can spot where they occur, or perhaps
move the implementation into the .cpp and the emit an optional warning
when this method is invoked.