Hello,

Do cull masks work with osg::CameraNode?  The interface is there ... so I'm
thinking should work.

I'm having trouble getting the culling to work for a CameraNode that's used
with RTT.  Is there anything inherently wrong with trying to do this?  I'm
assuming cull/node masking still applies with RTT.

Without having to send too much code, I'm using RTT with post-filtering to
emulate a sensor scene.  The first stage is the one that actually traverses
the root scene graph (one containing 3D geometry) ... the following stages
just work off of the RTT image from the previous stage ... applying image
shader functions.

Anyways, it's the first stage that sets the cull mask.  Any idea why not
working?

Note this particular application is using OSG 1.2.  I'm thinking of bringing
it up-to-date ... using latest, non-Producer version.

Thanks in advance,
  Ben

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:51 PM