Hi Ben,

On Dec 11, 2007 11:22 PM, Ben Cain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do cull masks work with osg::CameraNode?  The interface is there ... so I'm
> thinking should work.

I'm afraid I couldn't answer this without download OSG-1.2 and
reviewing and testing the code...

> Note this particular application is using OSG 1.2.  I'm thinking of bringing
> it up-to-date ... using latest, non-Producer version.

Are a just dip your toe in the water why not just updated to 2.x and
use the external osgProducer, this should ease the porting task.

Porting from osgProducer to osgViewer can be as easy as just changing
a few lines of code to many hundreds, it all depends on how much of
your code directly uses Producer/osgProducer.