Hi Paul,

On Dec 16, 2007 7:53 PM, Paul Martz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, Robert -- Unfortunately, this change had no effect.
>
> Maybe another avenue of attack might be to add DEBUG_INFO messages to
> osgText to display components that contribute to the final size of
> SCREEN-aligned glyphs? Then we could compare my DEBUG_INFO output against
> yours to see if that sheds any light?

Today is going to be a very busy day for me so I won't be able to go
chase this up right now.

A close review of the changes that David made might reveal some
possibilities.  Adding more debugging as you suggest might also
provide more time.  Something for later in the week, unless others can
jump in and help.