Hello Paul,

> Does CMake use FindFreeType.cmake on Windows platforms? If so, then I don't
> know how this ever worked, as FindFreeType.cmake does not search in the
> sibling "3rdParty" directory.

I think on Windows, it checks for the 3rdParty sibling directory and
if found, just sets the paths for all the standard 3rd party libs -
png, tiff, jpg, zlib, freetype - automatically. I don't think it even
uses FindFreeType.cmake on Windows. I'm not sure though.

> CMake was finding the new freetype version and adding the freetype plugin
> subdirectory up until very recently. Were there any other changes to CMake
> that could've caused this issue?

One thought - did you delete your CMakeCache.txt and re-do the CMake
config after updating to Mike's new 3rdParty binaries? If not, there
might be some stale reference to the old lib name (freetype219.lib
instead of freetype235.lib) somewhere that might cause this problem.

Maybe try checking the Show Advanced Values checkbox in CMakeSetup and
seeing if there are any old values there...

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/