Hi J-S,

VPB from SVN does need porting to Windows, in particular the posix
functions used for managing the file systems need to have equivalents
found.  I'd appreciate Windows users tackling this as I don't have the
Windows here to test and work on.

A sort cut to Windows support would also be to compile using Cygwin as
this will provide all the posix functions for you.

W.r.t warnings, g++ 4.2.1 isn't reporting any warnings, I haven't
upped the warning level from default so perhaps this might winkle so
more out.  I guess some of the warnings might be related to just
targeting posix so far.

W.r.t fallback that does work under Windows, 0.9.1 should work fine.

Robert.