Hi, folks!

I am wonder why the current implementation do not
provide any method to specify GL_TEXTURE_MIN_LOD,
GL_TEXTURE_MAX_LOD, GL_TEXTURE_BASE_LEVEL, and
GL_TEXTURE_MAX_LEVEL (it exists already since OpenGL
v1.2)

I need to change the base and max level parameters of
a texture (maybe I do not really need this, but there
are some bugs which disapears when I use this texture
parameters).
Would it be a good idea if I provide a
patch which do implement this to the osg core? This
would probably introduce at least 4 more variables in
the osg::Texture class and couple of methods.
Are there some objections against this?

Best,
Art

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen?
www.yahoo.de/mail