Hello Robert,

> This is almost certainly the root of the problem with the
> visualization.  I'll add some debugging into the .ive plugin to see if
> the Locator exists in the file or whether it exists but with just
> default settings.

Any ideas as to why I didn't get the right settings? I just tried an
update on my OSG SVN copy and nothing came in other than the
TerrainManipulator fix Adrian sent in earlier.

> This suggest an issue with compiler as much as anything else.  It'd be
> interesting to try gcc under windows or even better the Intel
> compilers.

Possibly. I'm using the default compiler settings which are set by
CMake. This was with a release-mode build, VS8 (VC++ 2005). I think
this is a pretty common setup, so I'd prefer to find out what to tweak
instead of downloading and installing MinGW (for gcc) or the ICC.

Anyways, one problem at a time... :-)

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/