DKa wrote on Thursday, January 31, 2008 10:19 AM:
> Hello!
>
> I am working with an osg::CompositeViewer. There is
> one view with a camera on which I set a specific view
> frustum. Parallel to the viewer window there is an
> editor window in my application which allows the
> manipulation of the frustum settings.
>
> The strange thing is, debugging shows that the frustum
> paramaters of the camera are being overwritten after
> the viewer-loop is executed the first time. They seem
> to be set to the bounding box of the loaded scene...

By default, OSG auto-computes the frustum; try

viewer.getCamera()->setComputeNearFarMode(osg::CullSettings::DO_NOT_COMP
UTE_NEAR_FAR);

to disable this feature (Note: untested with CompositeViewer, you should
just have to do it for each of the primary cameras)

--
Bryan Thrall
FlightSafety International