I suggest you use C++/CLI technology in VC++2005. It works fine~

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello All,

We are using OsgDotNet and noticed a couple of things we would like to ask about.

1.  We noticed that the quat multiply is not exported in .NET.  We saw that this was because of the OsgIntrospection not properly exporting some of the overloaded operators, so there are probably other ones besides quat multiply.  We were going to go ahead and implement it ourselves, but I wanted to see if there was some standard way people were using to provide for themselves these kinds of operators.

2.  We have some code that was written in straight C++ and OSG, building some scene graphs we would like to include.  We WERE using Managed C++ and our own OSG kinds of wrappers to make that interop work. Now we are moving over to OsgDotNet and we were looking for a way to wrap stuff written in C++.  Any way to do that?

Thanks,
-- Rick