Hi Wojtek,

> I believe that setting threading model to SingleThreaded was not deliberate
> but was done as a default. Consecutive lines of code check arguments and
> switch to other Threading modes accordingly.

Well, it sets the threading model to SingleThreaded and does not add a
ThreadingHandler... So once the example is started, you're stuck in the
threading mode that was set (SingleThreaded by default) and cannot
change it at runtime.

I think that's the more telling element.

IMHO, all examples should have the standard event handlers (Threading
mode, stateset manipulator, stats, window size/fullscreen, etc.). Most
do, but not all. (I can help with that soon) And if an example doesn't
play well with an event handler, the problem should be fixed instead of
just omitting the handler...

J-S