[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
> If I generate with CMake the osg 2.2 solution, there are no build
> configurations for  debug/release static. Do I have to transcribe the
> settings from the 1.2 solution to 2.2 or  did I have to pay attention on more
> things?
enable static-linking (or disables dynamic-linking, not sure the
option's name) with ccmake and generate the solution-files. (There are
no explicit static build configurations, the debug/release configs will
build static libs).

Try to build the osg-libs, I got problems with multiple defined symbols
with regard of OpenThreads in my app using the static libs of osg, if
you encounter this, I can send you fixes for the CMake-files, and if
they work for you we can resubmit them to osg-submission. (you are the
first person requesting static linking of osg on windows :)

I edited the CMakescache.txt file (I don't know the exact name at the
moment) to change to /MTd and /MT instead of /MDd and /MDd but this was
only necessary to be compatible with other used libs on my end.

HTH,
Stephan