  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jon
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 1:56 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Little slave cam that represents the scene

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your indication.

Your example is very nice ! I took it from the trac :p

Unfortunately, it's not quite what I expected.

If you take the cow, and your example, I would like to have on the top
screen the model moving (like currently adding a wireframe to see what the
cow see) and the other view would represent what the cow see (so we cannot
see the cow).

It's a view corresponding to what the eyes of the cow are seeing.

I hope I'm clear enough.

I think I can adapt your example to my needs, but my osg skill (like my
English) are poor!

So if you have indications on how adapt it, it would be very nice!

Thanks again for your help and your very nice example.

Jon