I think the core of this conversation has probably digressed from where it
was intended (although the information has been enlightening).  This was a
spur from the can-we-all-please use-names thread:

1.  Robert asked that we use names (perhaps only first names)
2.  NightHawk (and others) disagreed and sited that pseudonames and handles
were acceptable in a web forum
3.  Other people from the forum said we should defer to Robert's request out
of pure respect for the work he does for all of us
4.  NightHawk refuted that claim based on this being a "free service", and
are we paying him or what?

I think that NightHawk's question about whether or not people are expecting
checks was meant to be a rhetorical slam.

-- Rick

Check us out at http://fringe-online.com/