Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear you're still encountering problems.  I'm just doing a
clean checkout of the OSG to see if things are OK.  If this works then
I'll boot up one of my other machines and do an svn update to see what
happens.

If things don't settle down at your end it may be a case of doing a
clean checkout.

Robert.