Hi all

I have the same problem (directory already exist ...)
but I have many copy of OSG SVN.
I have tested your solution Robert, and svn cleanup is required after all
command.

I have try an svn rm include/OpenThreads to keep subversion more aware of
the action but this not solved the problem.

BTW, the svn:externals property on my trunk directory is still here. It is
just an empty property.
I have removed it ("svn pd svn:externals" in OpenSceneGraph directory),
and do ''svn update" to check if it come back, but nothing. I think end user
have to remove it manually.

So for end users :

  cd OpenSceneGraph
  rm include/OpenThreads