I can pledge thousands of dollars in monopoly money!!!

I knew it was a joke almost immediately but I still tasted a little of
my own vomit in the back of my throat.  So there is that.

-Paul

P.S.: For an interesting WTF, I've noticed that some of the computer
stores around here are now advertising "With XP!" for their PC's that
aren't pre-loaded with Vista.  And that's not an April Fools joke.  Kind
of funny when being loaded with the older version of Windows is a big
feature. ;)