Hi Wojtek,

> Thanks for emphasizing the suggesttion about Vista greatness ;-P. Sometimes
> the truth is obvious for the author but dumb readers still don't get it ;-)

Oh no, don't worry, I don't think it's a godsend either. It's a tool,
but it works, despite its shortcomings. I use Ubuntu Linux almost
full-time at home (except for gaming, and I'd like to see that change),
and here at work we are pretty cross-platform (Windows, Linux) but our
simulators run Windows (which IMHO is not the right tool for the job but
it isn't my decision) so I have to do most of my development on Windows.

J-S