Hi Kim,

META_Object and META_Node are just convenience macro's that help streamline
the writing of subclasses, have a look at their definition to see what they
do.  The methods that these macros implement are useful for implementing IO
and other ops that require richer RTTI info that C++ provides by default.

Robert.