-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sherman
wilcox
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 4:34 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] faster builds on multiproc systems - Visual Studio
2005& 2008

This is sort of off-topic but I'm sure interesting to the community none the
less. I was on the phone with a fellow OSG developer earlier today
complaining how slow the builds are on Windows and how I have this quad core
sitting here not being fully utilized by my compiler.
He touted how his Mac could perform parallel builds and how much faster it
was. So off I went to see if there's a way to do this with my compiler,
Visual Studio 2005. Lo and behold I found an undocumented way to enable
multi-processor builds using VS 2005. I couldn't believe it. It was like
someone gave me a gift.

http://blog.280z28.org/archives/2007/10/17/

http://lahsiv.net/blog/?p=40

So, could some of you guys try this as well and let me know how you get on?