Hi Vincent,

osgUtil::DelaunayTriangulation just generated osg::Geometry it doesn't
generates a pure triangular mesh.

The OSG stores primitives in osg::Geometry in the same form as OpenGL
handles primitives, the same interface is used for all primitive types,
triangles aren't anything that gets special treatment in terms of
storage/access.

If you want convenience in accessing a generic osg::Geometry mesh (that
could be in GL_TRIANGLES, GL_QUADS etc) you can use the
osg::TriangleFunctor.  Have a search through the OSG sources for examples of
this in action.

Robert.