  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wangzhuhhjj
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:09 PM
To: osg-users
Subject: [osg-users] [Help]occlusion quey node does not work when
theoccluder node is set cullface

hi,guys

I'm using occlusion query node of osg2.3.7 and it's wonderful. But I met a
problem that I put the ceiling and floor of a room in root and the
furnitures in room in occlusion query node. Then I set ceiling's face
osg::CullFace::FRONT and floor as osg::CullFace::BACK, so that when I see
from top of the floor, I can see the things in the room because the ceiling
is culled, however when I see from in the room, I can also see the ceiling.
Then the problem comes, when I use occlusion query node, I found that when I
see from top of the room and the ceiling is culled, the furnitures in the
room also don't render, I think the problem is that although the ceiling is
culled, it can still occlude the furnitures. Because the floor and the
ceiling is in the same node (different drawables) and can not placed in
different group, so are there any methods to solve this kind of problem ?
thanks a lot!

shubo