Hi,

with the latest SVN and "osgprerender --image", I'm getting a lot of:

Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' after RenderBin::draw(,)

lines written to the screen.

Does anyone else see this? Without --image there are no errors.

On another machine I have rev 8084 and have recompiled that version and
do not see the error then.

regards
jp

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.