Hi

Yes the hierarchy  looks OK

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeongseok
Lee
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:33 AM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Some 'osg::Geode' that can be transformed should
bemade as 'osg::MatrixTransform'?

Hi, Gordon and Vincent!

Thanks for answering my question.

I designed as following.

class XGLink : public osg::MatrixTransform

{ . }

After that, I wanna add some drawables into XGLink.

But XGLink is not a Geode. (osg::Drawable is can be add to only Geode)

So, I need to addChild (new Geode) into XGLink. And I addDrawable
osg::Drawable to the new Geode.

[ hierarchy ]

XGLink (osg::Group)

XGLinkGeode (osg::Geode)

XGDrawable (osg::Drawable)

Is this correct?

Ps. I cannot speak English so well. Please understand me J

Ps. How to reply again to reply? T-T