Hi Franclin,

You can't modify the texture coordinates of ShapeDrawable, as explain
yesterday, ShapeDrawable is just a simple class for enabling rendering
shape primitives, its not meant as a general purpose rendering tool.
Please build geometries using osg::Geometry as per the osggeometry
example for general purpose rendering.

Robert.