I've got a camera which is part of my scene graph, and for some reason it doesn't appear to be getting called to render part of the scene.

The camera is set to be a NESTED_RENDER, and has a PreDrawCallback. The callback never gets called, nor does it appear to have any rendering output that I can see. I have tested to verify that the camera is a child of the root node, and the primary camera and a PRE_RENDER camera are both working as expected. Is there any subtleties to getting a NESTED_RENDER camera to activate?

Thanks in advance,