Hi Paul,

I don't know why the file tries to specify a different extension for IDE vs
non-IDE, nor do I know how this worked using CMake 2.4.x. Should we just
submit this as a fix and see who screams?

That's what I think we should do too. Asking on the list about why this was needed didn't elicit any response, so changing it might. <grin>

I just want to reiterate, I tested this on CMake 2.4.7 yesterday and it works too - so it works both on CMake 2.4.7 (at least) and 2.6. I see no reason not to remove the code that causes the error in CMake 2.6 in that case.

J-S